- Are you struggling to manage your child’s difficult behavior?
- Would you describe your child as “emotionally intense” or feel overwhelmed by his/her frequent outbursts?
- Do you feel drained, frustrated or ineffective at the end of the day more often than not?
- Have you ever wished the Super Nanny would come to your rescue?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Parent Coaching may be right for you.
What is Parent Coaching?
Parent Coaching is a wonderful alternative to traditional therapy that provides parents with effective tools and techniques that will help you:
- Foster an atmosphere of mutual respect and compliance to rules
- Manage your reactions when your buttons get pushed (and they will!)
- Encourage life skills such as motivation, problem solving, empathy and self expression
- Develop homework strategies to improve study habits
- Strengthen the bond between you and your child
Who can benefit from Parent Coaching?
The best thing about Parent Coaching is that anyone can benefit. Your child does not need to have a specific diagnosis, nor do they need to have a severe behavioral issue. Parent Coaching is for any parent that wishes to have any aspect of their family life operate a little more smoothly.
If you are interested in scheduling an office visit, or have questions about our practice, please call us at
201-341-8023 or email us at email@example.com.
What Clients Are Saying
Dr. Weberman has truly been a gift to both our daughter and our family....Read More
Mom of 8 year old client
Working with Dr. Weberman has helped our family more than I could have imagined....Read More
C.B-R, Westfield, NJ
Dr. Weberman is incredible. She is knowledgeable, caring supportive and thoughtful....Read More